Why did that corps play THAT SHOW?

1994 Marauders - Paul McCartney's "Liverpool Oratorio"

Just....no.

Forgot about that one. You, sir, are correct. Didn't this show have pretty much zero melody ?

Here's a few more:

Blue Knights, mid 80's, Pirates of Penzance (however you spell it)

Crossmen, mid 80's, played a latin/spanish style show - their tour tshirt said "Los Crossmen" - and why am I thinking that there was a picture of a mouse wearing a sombrero?

That could have been such an amazing show if they hadn't turned it into bad college band halftime. They sucked all the rock 'n roll out of it, and made it cheesy and hokey.

no comment is probably comment enough. Just the idea of Kansas got me run out of the big ATL.

Heh - 91 Cadets. All I can think of is hearing people sing "peanut butter on a slice of bread"

hey now... There is a bunch of corps people here and we all love us a good PB&J... :smile:

Cavies 2012.

Surprised that hasn't come up yet.

Hey, we really liked that show. Interesting, technical, they carried it off well.

Blue Devils 2009- I just didn't see or hear anything impressive from this show. The chairs also did nothing to enhance it (however, the colorguard is a lot of fun to watch).

Now I love 1930.... It was the only BD prop show I've liked. I loved the music esp

FOR the record... You are not the only one. I just have a deep dislike for Rock-N-Roll shows.

The source material was rock and roll but that show had a jazz arrangement that was firmly in the Blue Devils' wheelhouse.

Edited by Tusayan