DCA I&E Mini Corps judging

so it's like a handshake fee.

i see. :rock:

3 judges. and as far as beer, i thought it was provided to help loosen them up

and let the inmates run the asylum.

"they" isnt all the mini corps...its like TWO people.

still not about tapes. But tapes rhymes with grapes. ($1 to JaM)

and grapes let out a little 'wine'.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(I can just feel the (+1) coming!)

thats fine.it can be very different and thats cool BUT charge a little more to sign up and pay whoever or however you want to judge then they could get the feed back they seem to want

Edited by wishbonecav

thats fine.it can be very different and thats cool BUT charge a little more to sign up and pay whoever or however you want to judge then they could get the feed back they seem to want

Of course, the feedback they want and the feedback many of them would get are probably two VERY different things.

im assuming youre kidding anout that..lol

well, mostly. But since the activity takes itself far too seriously, and mini corps and I&E are supposed to be fun, I can see where it would help.

Except now some in mini corps take it too seriously

We already do for all the good it does!!! :P

well it helped a few times til you got caught

:tongue:

now simmer down before I call you a bleeding heart liberal

:ph34r:

kinda like DCA has a rep for being a bunch of old drunks in a corps?,..........come on, things do change.......let's get a little more constructive.

if I&E is all about just blowwing off some steam for the competing field corps members, then so be it,...........but the mini corps, unlike all other I&E compeditors are held to a higher standard by DCA, as they are treated just like a competing field corps when it comes to entering the catagory to compete,..........that in itself should be cause to be treated to a higher standard of adjudication,..............if DCA dropped all of the licensing and insurance requirements, which in turn would not allow them to produce the recordings, then I think all of the discussion would simply go away,........but you can't have it both ways without some sort of fallout,.......

You are dead on balls accurate Gary!

Kudos!!

• Like 1

well, mostly. But since the activity takes itself far too seriously, and mini corps and I&E are supposed to be fun, I can see where it would help.

Except now some in mini corps take it too seriously

well maybe they want to take it more seriously ..maybe not , I really dont know, I guess that should be their choice as a whole..BUT if it is going to be judged, ,, a judge with a beer shouldnt be judging..AT ALL..especially for those who have put alot into what they are doing AND DO take it serious..whether it should be or no.wait till later...JMO