Boston Crusaders invited to Presidential Inaugural Parade

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job Boston. You did us proud.

• Like 3

Great playing from an amazing corps.

is it just me or did they cut off boston pretty early and start looking at the LGBA that followed them?--- like it was 40 seconds of Boston and we've been watching the LGBA for 2 minutes

CSPAN accurately labeled them the Boston Crusaders Drum and Bugle Corps... success!

Yes... they looked and sounded great !

The P.A. announcer in listing their credits, some of which wasn't audible under the corps (playing "The Battle Hymn of the Republic", wasn't it?), read "they are proud to be a founding member of Drum Corps International" and also noted that they travel 10,000 miles over the course of a summer.

Unfortunately, the horns weren't playing as they passed the review stand, but did I hear them playing "Tonight" from West Side Story after they passed?

Most of the networks seem to have stopped their inaugural coverage, but I did see Boston passing on MSNBC's coverage.

"Tonight" was being played by the LGBA band who followed boston...

The P.A. announcer in listing their credits, some of which wasn't audible under the corps (playing "The Battle Hymn of the Republic", wasn't it?), read "they are proud to be a founding member of Drum Corps International" and also noted that they travel 10,000 miles over the course of a summer.

Unfortunately, the horns weren't playing as they passed the review stand, but did I hear them playing "Tonight" from West Side Story after they passed?

Most of the networks seem to have stopped their inaugural coverage, but I did see Boston passing on MSNBC's coverage.

I thought The Gay and Lesbian Band Association played "Tonight" before they played the Lady Gaga chart.

Also kinda odd: President Obama chewing gum. I'm gonna assume it's nicotine gum...