Carolina Crown 2013

I thought I read that 20% of Crown's brass line were females? And what do you mean the numbers of females in the line were low for a few years probably because they get lots of talent?

Because it means they take the top 80-86 people regardless of gender? If they top kids auditioning were all girls, then they could in theory have an all-girl hornline, or an all-guy one. They've just got probably the best brass talent coming in right now, so whomever the top people end up being, that's who is in the line, correct?

Could this be to ensure enough time for something new to be added?

18-20 second Wall-of-Sound at the end of the show, please?!?!?!

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

My friend marching Snare at Crown this year said he was hoping for the same thing about a week and a half ago when we talked about the change. He didn't tell me what was being changed, but when I told him I was hoping for that, he said he hoped for the same thing. :thumbup:

• Like 1

18-20 second Wall-of-Sound at the end of the show, please?!?!?!

worthy.gifworthy.gifworthy.gifworthy.gifworthy.gifworthy.gif

My friend marching Snare at Crown this year said he was hoping for the same thing about a week and a half ago when we talked about the change. He didn't tell me what was being changed, but when I told him I was hoping for that, he said he hoped for the same thing. thumbup.gif

Could be something along the lines of a power chord. They do still need to work a crown in!

Did they speed up the entire show? Sounds faster than a few weeks ago. Not sure speed makes it better. It was already fast enough...

Crown almost always bumps up the tempos through the season (most corps do at some point honestly). The final week usually gets a 10 bpm bump but it really just depends on the show, the staff and how the performers are doing but that tends to be the average.

Lunch catered by Moe's (via a generous Crown parent) today !!

935837_10201053839684027_1936310352_n.jpg

I had no idea you were that wealthy, CB! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :w00t:/>

Just kidding....