Cavaliers 2013

Interesting Show Title Announcement from these guys. It's not what I thought it would be at all based on the music listed, but cool I guess.

Interesting little video too.

Can't wait till the rest of you find out what it is.

Def. interesting show idea (I didn't see the video, just heard the concept from someone). Curious to see what they do visually, especially with the guard

Def. interesting show idea (I didn't see the video, just heard the concept from someone). Curious to see what they do visually, especially with the guard

I'm guess that the video will be out for mass consumption pretty soon. I think it's done pretty darned well!

I will be interested in seeing how this concept and music will be compared to other recent corps who have done what some may consider to be similar concepts and music. I feel pretty good about what I've heard on the level of preparation and I'm happy with the current drill writer and visual team. I'm pretty confident that guard will be good too.

Frankly, when the music alone was announced, I thought it had the potential to be similar to Crown or Cadet's show from this year. Now that I know the concept, they've got my interest even more.

• Like 2

There are many benefits to being an alum...knowledge of things the public doesn't get until later is just one of them :thumbup:

• Like 1

426464_10151489458383996_70550996_n.png

I'm SUPER excited to see this show now! I was afraid they would do something safe and conservative after last year's show, but this looks like it's going to be really cool!

Edited by crownisking