Rumblings from CADETLAND

found on the web and previously mentioned on the All Age thread because 8 other AA corps will be there.

Perry 200 Grand Patriotic (Memorial Day) Parade

Perry Square

Erie, PA 16501

On Saturday, May 25, 2013 the Perry 200 Grand Patriotic Parade will be in held indowntown Erie at 1:00 p.m. The 1.8 mile route will travel east on 12th Street fromCherry to 3rd and State Street through downtown Erie. This historic parade will feature over 20 bands, including a Mummer's String Band from Philadelphia, bands from Canada, and the 10-time World Champion Junior Corps-the Cadets. Numerous floats and marching units featuring Erie's diverseethnic communities and civic organizations are also expected, as well as re-enactment groups, antique cars, plus much more! Also, as often seen in the Rose Bowl or Macy's Parades, the Grand Patriotic Parade will feature giant helium-filled cartoon and patriotic balloons, which haven't been seen in Erie in nearly 18 years! Governor Tom Corbett will lead the parade as Grand Marshal, along with Erie MayorJoe Sinnott, County Executive Barry Grossman, and other national, state, and localpolitical officials. The parade is expected to be the largest and most diverse celebration ever seen on the streets of Erie! An anticipated crowd of around 100,000 people will be in attendance

Edited by drilltech1

If he doesn't read DCP, then there is somebody named YEAGUY doing a very good imitation. :shutup:

Well, I said he may not read DCP "that often".

(And I agree with Jeff that it's not that important whether or not Hopkins remembered that SCV has already played the piece, even if it was in a championship show.)

Edited by N.E. Brigand

Well, I said he may not read DCP "that often".

(And I agree with Jeff that it's not that important whether or not Hopkins remembered that SCV has already played the piece, even if it was in a championship show.)

Maybe George is busy signing autographs from his days before the Witness Protection program http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php/topic/156081-my-how-they-have-changed/:devil:/>

I hate being in a position to defend George, but I'm sure what other corps played when is very far from the most important things on his mind.

Especially almost 15 years prior. I know drum corps staffers/designers who have to think really hard about shows THEY TAUGHT from 10 years prior!

If someone from Cadets adm. or webmaster is monitoring this, I have a question.

What's with all the misspellings on the Cadets official stuff this year?

Performance hasn't an "n" for tomorrow's schedule, Children is misspelled for the Allentown concert promo video, and earlier this week "tertiary" was spelled ti...

As you practice so shall you perform. We expect excellence from the Cadets.... ALWAYS! That's the Cadet creed. Check and re-check, and don't rely on spell-check. Bring back Allison!

Respectfully,

A devoted but disappointed fan who posts this here plus sent it to the YEA office which is closed for the weekend.

Edited by drilltech1
  • Like 2

If someone from Cadets adm. or webmaster is monitoring this, I have a question.

What's with all the misspellings on the Cadets official stuff this year?

Performance hasn't an "n" for tomorrow's schedule, Children is misspelled for the Allentown concert promo video, and earlier this week "tertiary" was spelled ti...

As you practice so shall you perform. We expect excellence from the Cadets.... ALWAYS! That's the Cadet creed. Check and re-check, and don't rely on spell-check. Bring back Allison!

Respectfully,

A devoted but disappointed fan who posts this here plus sent it to the YEA office which is closed for the weekend.

Been asking the same question for years.

• Like 1

Cadets posted this on Facebook minutes ago. Apparently this will be the look for Cadets2 this year:

931232_463458777063505_473216088_n.jpg