Fan Network 2013

Did you order the Blu-Ray or that package before? If so, it might be a default "personalized" option for you.

Nope, never ordered the BLU Ray option ... I've contacted "support" ...

edit: They did contact me quickly ... told me to logout and try again ...

Edited by ashevillemurphy

:mat:/>/>/> :doh:/>/>/> :angry:/>/>/> :cry:/>/>/> :mad:/>/>/>

I guess we wouldn't want to give the customers what they want AND make extra money in the process, would we :blink:/>/>/>

well, we have something to rant about all year not concerning on field product or board room politics

:tongue:/>

WOOHOO!!

DCI - reflecting criticism by creating other criticism. Well played, DCI: well played

:tongue:/> :tongue:/>

it's still may...give them time

:tongue:/>

Today I can see all three packages (finally) ... the folks who purchase the BLU Ray or DVD option will have On-Demand access to the finals broadcast starting August 10 after finals are over.

I order the basic package, then upgrade later if my urge to watch Finals a day or 2 later after Finals takes hold of me. I like Fan Network, and believe it to be a great creative concept introduced by DCI to those of us that might be incapable of getting out to the Regionals and/ or Championships. I watched on Fan Network a few days ago the Open Class Championship show of the Santa Clara Vanguard Cadets from last August. Wow, they were terrific, and very accessible music I thought. I watched the 2006 Open Class Championship performance of the Academy, a Spanish themed show that season. Wow again... what a great show they had that year. Wonderful music, I thought as well with them too.

I order the basic package, then upgrade later if my urge to watch Finals a day or 2 later after Finals takes hold of me. I like Fan Network, and believe it to be a great creative concept introduced by DCI to those of us that might be incapable of getting out to the Regionals and/ or Championships.

I love the Fan Network. It would have been great if DCI would have kept all of the VODs since it's inception as opposed to just the most recent years. I was looking for a 2006 broadcast of The Cadets with the History Repeating intro before they switched back to the Twilight Zone intro mid-season. None available.

At least I still have it on audio from one of the APDs that year.