Time to unplug drum corps

Waffle House is open for business.

The poster started a thread, then vanished. He wasn't interested in feedback, nor a discussion, nor cared what anybody else thinks on his opinion. He just wanted to take a leak here and then quickly be gone. He's a ######, thats all.

• Like 5

In case the first show wasn't entertaining enough, you can catch the encore here or the matinee here .

Maybe we could have what we had before George Hopkins took over Drum Corps.

With as much credit as people constantly give George for ruining the activity of drum corps, I'm starting to think of him as some omnipotent marching art devil.

Maybe there is no "before George Hopkins".

Maybe.... he's been here all along.

dramatic-chipmunk-o.gif

• Like 2

Time to unplug posters whose drive-by rants are so disconnected and dyspeptic that it makes the reactions of some of the activity's harsher critics seem like bourgeois apologists.

HH

Thanks for the new word. "Dyspeptic". Adding that to my vocabulary.

Oh, and completely agreed.

• Like 4

With as much credit as people constantly give George for ruining the activity of drum corps, I'm starting to think of him as some omnipotent marching art devil.

Maybe there is no "before George Hopkins".

Maybe.... he's been here all along.

dramatic-chipmunk-o.gif

George Hopkins = Randall Flagg :devil:

I too dislike the A&E. Make sure you attend a DCA show this year, since you won't hear drum corps unplugged after 2013.

Depends on which corps are going to "plug in"; the Kilts are not planning on it.

Haven't I read here that the Cavaliers weren't planning on amplifying their pit in 2004, but changed their minds mid-season because their scores were suffering thereby?

Thanks for the new word. "Dyspeptic". Adding that to my vocabulary....

Ha. Certain that's the first time in my life that I typed that word. Not sure how it found it's way out of my clouded brain.

HH