Boston's Up!

Eric Whitacre's music has an enormous amount of power and feeling. This could end up being the best ballad of the season. I'm counting on you, BAC.

A lady in the BAC kitchen volunteer staff said that when she first heard the ballad played at practice that she began to get teary eyed. But its not 100% sure just yet if it was the onions or the ballad, so we'll just have to wait a bit more to know for sure. I'm about 90% sure it was the latter however.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

A lady in the BAC kitchen volunteer staff said that when she first heard the ballad played at practice that she began to get teary eyed. But its not 100% sure just yet if it was the onions or the ballad, so we'll just have to wait a bit more to know for sure. I'm about 90% sure it was the latter however.

The Souvie stand will sell cut up onions just in case...

Gotta love the BAMs - they always have a story.

The Souvie stand will sell cut up onions just in case...

Gotta love the BAMs - they always have a story.

They told me in Drum Corps, then later in military basic training, to always be good to anyone that prepares your food and drink. I think thats sage advice. Just like the advice to always be kind to your children as remember, someday they get to choose your nursing home.

Edited by BRASSO

Yes very Beautiful and emotional. The staff is outstanding also.

Are we sure that ballad was Water Night and not Falling Slowly?

I only now saw the lion in the 'I'. hehe.

anybody know why new guard design? Matt Winans did such an incredible job with them, is he somewhere else now?

Just another step in the evolution of the corps. Since 2007, nearly every change they've made has taken them another leap forward.

• Like 3