Brass

15.1 BD

14.8 CC

14.0 SCV

Percussion

14.8 SCV

14.6 BD

14.1 CC

Recaps fixed. Crown took both GE captions, VA and Visual overall. BD took VP, Guard, Brass, MA. Vanguard took percussion.

Well......we wanted competition......we got it!

• Like 1

The fact that the drums scores are so tight should be a very encouraging sign for Crown.

I know what happens when BD loses their first show!

just kicked a hornets nest! Look out! However, if Crown wins over BD for 4 shows or more then it's over for BD. (They are not a come back corps)

BDB has some tough competition but I think in the end they will beat Pacific Crest! thumbup.gif

• Like 2

I know what happens when BD loses their first show!

just kicked a hornets nest! Look out! However, if Crown wins over BD for 4 shows or more then it's over for BD. (They are not a come back corps)

BDB has some tough competition but I think in the end they will beat Pacific Crest! thumbup.gif

In 2011 it was a sign when Cadets beat BD at their home show.

• Like 1

I was just about to ask when the last time BD was beaten on the West Coast

Given the spreads in captions it's going to be a good year for competition.

As far as the comment regarding losing 4 in a row. That's B.S IMO [ said in a non-argumentative way, more I disagree, sip my beer, here's my response ]. It's design driving the results. If the design is flawed you're not going to come back from that. If the design is equivalent, then it's competition time.

It's much more fun to have a competitive season of back and forth, best performance wins, than an undefeated season. Let's enjoy the ride and enjoy the performances as the kids strive to do their best.

Rob

[ BD Alumn ]

• Like 1

Hey, I can't go tonight without saying I watched a pretty good clip of BK's show, and I gotta say that is a darkhorse show! I will be excited to see that one grow. They push that one all the way to Indi and it will do damage there.

Way to go BK

• Like 1