Stanford Showdown

I'm going to be reporting from Row U right off the Side 2 45. I'll try and snag pictures on my phone and report here as the show goes along.

• Like 1

There is plenty of other stuff happening around the stadium. You can hear it from outside. Great acoustics but the seats give no leg room at all.

Anyone know what the practice schedule is for tomorrow and/or Monday? Catching CC today, would love to watch some of the other corps before they take off outta town :)

Anyone know what the practice schedule is for tomorrow and/or Monday? Catching CC today, would love to watch some of the other corps before they take off outta town :)

Tomorrow everyone will be moving off to Sacramento, but most of the corps will come back to Santa Clara on Monday for the Pacific Procession show at Santa Clara High School

Ok ladies and germs round 1 is complete and goes to Carolina Crown. Who wins round 2 at Stanford? Discuss!!!!!

Round 2 goes to BD...but...

This thing goes 15 rounds... and oh yeah,...watch out for them Cadets !

Edited by pbeau

Tomorrow everyone will be moving off to Sacramento, but most of the corps will come back to Santa Clara on Monday for the Pacific Procession show at Santa Clara High School

Any idea who is where on Monday?

Any idea who is where on Monday?

SCV has it on their website that they'll be at Valley Christian. Nether Crown or BD have a housing site listed, but they'll probably return to the ones they're at today. They're probably actually staying at the same place all three days. Sacramento isn't that far away really.

Gap may have been close but Crown has much more room for improvement over the season with that brass book and insane guard work. If they can clean up...look out, because they have the vehicle this year.

Having seen BD's show now, I must say I am not nearly as impressed as I was with their 2010 and 2012 shows, which I found much more entertaining and well-designed. Only time will tell I suppose.

The same confidence you have that Crown will clean up their brass (which they will) you should have in BD's staff making the appropriate changes to the show.

• Like 2