Muncie Martini Bar

Second time I've seen cavies show. Second time I thought they are going to have a hard time making finals.

I hope I'm wrong.

It is very sad to see Cavies right now.

The show tonight had some hype... but seriously, some bad performance going on. And unlike what others have said.. this is not a very good vehicle. And my oh my is it dirty.

• Like 2

I hope they did some major cleaning, the last time i saw this show it was a hot mess.

Cavs were better tonite. They had about 4 holes in the brass line tonite that made it difficult for the others to keep their intervals, covers, and it made the visual patterns not as impressive as if the holes were filled. Its also hard to perform when you're ready to go, but therte is a rain delay. Its hard to get that adrenaline rush back. But they handled it rather well I thought considering.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

I'm conflicted about the Cavaliers. On one hand their show is much less techno-crapola but on the other hand it's just weak.....

• Like 1

So... anyone else notice the Cavaliers looked better marching that brief snippet without the robes than they did in their actual show? Looks like they really need to lose those stupid black robes. Going to just drag their visual scores down all season

• Like 3

And now for a sea of sloppy percussions

Edited by SFZFAN
  • Like 1