Warrensburg, MO TOC Smackdown!

Phantoms new opening "Book" set was beautiful. I threw my hands up and just started whispering YES YES YES worthy.gif

The book thing is not new.

• Like 2

That mix of Medea and Adagio is just beautiful. So much power

I hated it earlier this season. The arrangement was confusing and you had no idea where to listen and which melody was supposed to be dominant when. The changes that they have put work so well now. Turning some voices back field, putting the melody in the pit at certain portions...it's added a lot of layers and really clarified things.

Some uncharacteristic visual ticks in the brass tonight that really stood out but that is because they are already getting really clean!!

Hope they don't peak too soon but this could be the show to beat now!

Considering they had 3 days off I was expecting more out of the Cadets.

sorry, they are adding "walking on water" and "creating world peace" into their show next week :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Could the props (and the task of moving them around in an orderly fashion) keep Cadets from the title? Visual GE?

Cadets....so many props to get such minimal effect, imo

Love the visuals... Percussion is top notch... music has its moments of interest, along with moments of meh.

sorry, they are adding "walking on water" and "creating world peace" into their show next week :rolleyes:/>

I see they decided to save "cure cancer" for after San Antonio. Smart, don't want to add too much at once

• Like 1

Come on trumpets