Warrensburg, MO TOC Smackdown!

Great show by Crown. But the narration is still a miscalculation, to me... And I dislike the ending. Usually Crown's design falls apart after the ballad, for me -- gets really busy without accomplishing much until a really solid finale -- and this year is no different.

Temporary ending :) Just wait....

• Like 2

BOO - too much talking - boring show and getting worse every time I view it. I hope BD will overtake them soon.

In regards to you. Too much talking. You are boring and your posts get worse every time I view them. I hope sanity will overtake you soon.

• Like 3

The only time I see that jmc guy post is when Crown performs. He obviously only comes on to troll.

Yes

Really? Either it doesn't seem like it, or you Crown dudes are REALLY lucky! :)

We had to start wearing nude dance belts cause you could see our boxer briefs (gray) through the new pants in 07, that's what it was (I think). However, that's the year we started tailoring like professionals, so they didn't necessarily help in the department you're referring to. Heh.

BOO - too much talking - boring show and getting worse every time I view it. I hope BD will overtake them soon.

In regards to you. Too much talking. You are boring and your posts get worse every time I view them. I hope sanity will overtake you soon.

• Like 1

Great job Crown!! Loved seeing everyone since spring training, you are all working hard and amazing! Now get to the food truck, I'm sure there is a great snack waiting! ;) And enjoy your friends in the other corps, that's what it is all about, they are all on this ride with you, literally every night!

• Like 2