San Antonio Showdown

Is it my imagination, or did Spirit miss an opportunity at the beginning of their closer (right after the knocking at the speakeasy door stopped, and they formed up at the back of the field), to blast the crowd's faces off? Just a thought. Cool show though, and they are certainly getting better! Thanks Spirit!!

I thought the same thing. They seemed to come back in at a mezzo-forte after that silent drill, which seems like an opportunity somewhat wasted.

Great show. Love the ballad.

Wow. Some very noticeable dirt in Star's show. Great brass, but they gotta clean those lines

My fat finger!! Wanted to press plus!!! Not minus!! Ugh!! So Sorry!!!! How do I undo it?

No problem. Once you vote, you can't undo (been there, done that, got the T-shirt!) Maybe some kind soul will come along and vote it up.

Btw, someone needs to give those leads over I. Atlanta a cookie. Amazing sound coming from them! I was in awe

Very nice drum break Stars. I'm not much of a percussion guy at all, but it sounded pretty **** good from up here

I wasn't impressed with Boston, apart from finding their show boring, they seemed v dirty compared with Troopers and Crossmen (I know their show is much harder but....). That combined with their draw, isn't going to help them much today

What were you watching as Boston was the cleanest they have been all year. Yes they still have to clean but are so much cleaner than Crossmen & Troopers who pretty much do nothing & stand still very much. Have you seen how demanding Bostons show is? I also say Boston was far from boring!!!

Edited by lOST BOY
  • Like 5

Great job Spirit! Lots of cleaning to do, but loving that brass and percussion sound.

Time to come full circle going in to the intermission with the Blue Knights! Go get em Blue!!!

In the battle between Crossmen and Blue Stars the obvious winner to me is Crossmen. For the 2nd year in a row the Blue Stars program has me confused. and disappointed ..... plus the brass was pretty dirty today.

Edited by bluesman
  • Like 3