San Antonio Showdown

Done. tongue.gifthumbup.gif

Thanks! Right back at you! :thumbup:/>

That bari soloist for Blue stars does a terrific job. 'Love his solo.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

1374362031[/url]' post='3290181']

In the battle between Crossmen and Blue Stars the obvious to me is Crossmen. For the 2nd year in a row the Blue Stars program has me confused. and disappointed ..... plus the brass was pretty dirty today.

Blue stars show has a lot more demand but question is can they. Clean it sufficiently in time?

What were you watching as Boston was the cleanest they have been all year. Yes they still have to clean but are so much cleaner than Crossmen & Troopers who pretty much do nothing & stand still very much. Have you seen how demanding Bostons show is? I also say Boston was far from boring!!!

If Boston are where the group of corps vying for Finalist places that don't seem like absolute 100% locks starts, they easily claim the most difficult program out of all of them.

Go Blue Knights!!!

• Like 1

They were all being sarcastic because the camera angle could not pick up the "R" on the field. We only have 100% view to the 25 on FN and then field becomes obscured.

What did you think of Boston Liahona?

"THIS......"

Uhm....is my rifle?

• Like 2

If Boston are where the group of corps vying for Finalist places that don't seem like absolute 100% locks starts, they easily claim the most difficult program out of all of them.

I don't think it's fair to place Boston in the group of corps fighting just to make finals. I see them in at least a very solid 8th. Best show tonight thus far. Loved their use of time from inception

• Like 6