San Antonio Showdown

I don't think it's fair to place Boston in the group of corps fighting just to make finals. I see them in at least a very solid 8th. Best show tonight thus far. Loved their use of time from inception

I didn't see them there either, but the results this week were suggesting they might have to fight to keep 10th from Minne. Yesterday's score did dispel that worry and I expect they'll be up with BK and the Cavaliers again come night's end, but its very possible they'll be fighting the perception from me again.

If Boston are where the group of corps vying for Finalist places that don't seem like absolute 100% locks starts, they easily claim the most difficult program out of all of them.

I guess you have not seen Boston at this time of year last or other season's you would not understand?

Oh my god, that chord gave me chills! So much strength from this brass line. I think it is even better than last year's. Good improvement there!

In the battle between Crossmen and Blue Stars the obvious winner to me is Crossmen. For the 2nd year in a row the Blue Stars program has me confused. and disappointed ..... plus the brass was pretty dirty today.

So Bluesman, where do you see Troopers fitting into this with Crossmen and Blue Stars? I hope you are not counting them out yet!

I guess you have not seen Boston at this time of year last or other season's you would not understand?

I'm not knocking them. Their program isn't doing them any favors yet from what I've seen, but its definitely the most difficult one one that bracket of about 6 corps, with half of them in finals if Minne had been prelims.

DP.

Edited by DrumcorpsmademeaTuba

1374356279[/url]' post='3290048']

Wow -- Pacific Crest has no timpani. First time I've seen that in WC for decades!

Pacific Crest didn't use timpani last year.

Pacific Crest didn't use timpani last year.

I think Crown cornered the market the past 2 years on timpani. :tongue:/>

• Like 1