Houston, TX

Hahahahaha

You can laugh now. But, it is possible. DCI currently has Scouts ahead of Phantom in the rankings in the fifth spot. Their not the same Madison of recent years. And, that old Star staff has them on their way back to the Scouts of their glory years.

• Like 2

Looking for BAC to make another big jump tonight. Is it me, or does it seem like their rehearsal-to-show day ratio has been higher than the last few years.

Leapfrog.

• Like 2

You can laugh now. But, it is possible. DCI currently has Scouts ahead of Phantom in the rankings in the fifth spot. Their not the same Madison of recent years. And, that old Star staff has them on their way back to the Scouts of their glory years.

If it's not at the same shows, the rankings don't mean much. I highly doubt Madison will take phantom or Bluecoats, but that's not meant to take away from how well they're doing this year.

9318747301_db48365b2d_o.jpg

Good lucky to all tonight, Rise BAC Rise

I think that Madison, Phantom and Bluecoats will be within .5 of each other and it's anybody's guess in what order. This is a real dog fight.

If it's not at the same shows, the rankings don't mean much. I highly doubt Madison will take phantom or Bluecoats, but that's not meant to take away from how well they're doing this year.

As stated earlier, it's not impossible that this could happen. Anything can happen and everyone has an opinion. But, what I stated about what I thought is more possible this year for Madison than any recent years of the past. It should not be do hard to believe and accept the fact that the organization has progressively gotten better, will continue to improve each year with what they have put in place.

The biggest worry that I have with Madison is that Alber Lo is judging Music Analysis. Historically, he has not been very kind to the Scouts.