ATLANTA, GA

Yay PC! Love Pacific Crest this year! I heart all of their heart visuals! :inlove:

• Like 1

I'm not being rude ... I'm trying to get him to learn about economics (which most people are generally ignorant of). And he doesn't have a point, by the way. He is wrong. $69 is way more than is needed to recoup costs. If it took that much to cover costs, this Atlanta show wouldn't be $25.00. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't recoup costs, though, given how many people will not be willing to pay that price.

I doubt it's your job to make anyone learn on here.

As for recouping cost, they already have the hardware set up to record the performances because they are later available on FN anyways. Really, the big overhead they need to account for is the bandwidth and the extra licensing costs from copyright holders....

Eat 'em up Boston!!!

• Like 1

thought PC was great and getting clean. I would put them in the range with Troopers, maybe a tad behind

Great to see another CA corps coming on strong. Give the others a run for their money!!

As for recouping cost, they already have the hardware set up to record the performances because they are later available on FN anyways. Really, the big overhead they need to account for is the bandwidth and the extra licensing costs from copyright holders....

Did it dawn on him that they may be trying to make some money?

I can't make anyone learn. They can remian ignorant if they want.

• Like 1

I love Boston this year! the changes they have made coupled with the changing of the uniform from grey to red gets me every time. Great show all around!

• Like 3