Santa Clara's Flag Code Disrespect

Glad you said something so I didn't have to. Nevermind the fact that they were instrumental in our own war for independence (regardless of whether they were just doing it to #### off England...)

LOL... was trying to think of a "(stereo)typical Americans" remark here but can't think of anything that wouldn't be taken wrong.....

Even people like myself who are interested in history overlook what happened in Europe in WWI before American jumped in towards the end. Don't have a good website to reference but loses to European/Russian populations are staggering. The numbers are bad enough but the percentage of loss of the youth there affected them up to WWII. The term "loss of an entire generation" wasn't that far off in France and other countries.....

Just a thought before the stereotypes and bad jokes take over....

I'm offended. The French flag has been desecrated with graffiti! :crazy:/>

Have some wine and cheese, then more wine. You'll be ok.

Seriously? I doubt they mean any disrespect and I doubt very many people, if anyone would be the least bit offended. And I like waffles.

No clue where waffles came from, but yeah that sounds really good...I'm kinda hungry.

donnez-moi la liberté ou la mort

You folks are talking about the white flags (surrender flags) they toss? Those are not really the official French flag ya know….how many times was that joke made already in this thread?

I doubt SCV is using an official, regulation, real French flag, if they are, they should change it….but I seriously doubt they are

donnez-moi la liberté ou la mort

You folks are talking about the white flags (surrender flags) they toss? Those are not really the official French flag ya know….how many times was that joke made already in this thread?

I doubt SCV is using an official, regulation, real French flag, if they are, they should change it….but I seriously doubt they are

No, it was the tricolor flag that was in question. But...it doesn't seem like it is anything close to a real flag

In other waffle-based news, Popeye's is now rolling out a Chicken&Waffles Strip, where it's chicken strips covered in a waffle batter and then fried

Jeff Fiedler should at least give Euponitone a free tee-shirt, d'accord?

Jeff Fiedler should at least give Euponitone a free tee-shirt, d'accord?

For writing their entire show? Oui, bien sur!

• Like 2