Fan Network 2013 Semi-Finals

So, any reason BD has done the same "rush the front sideline" set for the past 6 years? It doesn't seem to add anything to their show, I'm sure they're more than capable of marching a final spot.

So you can get a close up photo, Bone! ..........smile! :tongue:/>

• Like 1

Maybe because its 3am here in the Uk, and I am tired haha! But they all look tired. All the soloists looked like they need a nap and just want to move on and pick up their winners rings tomorrow night. Look I am some-one who likes their 2010 show and that had energy. BD to me just felt flat, but from what I have seen over the past months that is the point of their show, just compare this to crown,cadets,vanguard etc not being BD hater!

Man...pretty sad dude...just grasping at straws now to try and make fun of BD. Pathetic.

Am I hearing this correctly? Are they looking at a replay to watch a certain section again? I didn't know judges could do that.

:lookaround:/>

Maybe trying to figure out if a penalty is to be assessed? That's the only reason I can think of

BD was absolutely on fire! And a standing O at the end? Maybe they put electric shockers on the seats and pushed a button at the end of the show ;)

One thing about this show -- it's very complex, different, and layered. It also doesn't stop. The corps goes from beginning to end, unlike Crown, which essentially plays four pieces with pauses in between. There's also no big, major chord, super loud close to a song that brings everyone out of their seats (including me). It's the kind of show that makes me go "whoa... holy $#@#" out of the sheer excellence of it. But I don't go "Hurray!!!!" like I do w Crown and SCV.

I think BD pulls it out again tonight, but still awfully tight. Crown was wonderful. (although boy .. if BD did that ballad narration thing, they would be skewered...

• Like 4

Maybe trying to figure out if a penalty is to be assessed? That's the only reason I can think of

That would be the most sensible explanation.

On FN it looked like it forced a bunch of people right up out of their seats.

You don't have to like it, but man...

In our section, it forced three people out of their seats, one of which had a BD12 jacket on. In the stadium, as a whole, the level of applause was but a fraction of that received by SCV, the Cadets, and Crown.

So you can get a close up photo, Bone! ..........smile! :tongue:/>/>

That would work if I was there. :tongue: People bag on Cadets for ending in a company front for a few years in a row, but no one seems to mention that BD has ended the same way since 2007. Just something I noticed.