Fan Network 2013 Semi-Finals

If he was out there he was deaf and blind because that drumline (who got 7th last night) is not all of a sudden .2 behind SCV! And all of a sudden their brass is .5 above everyone? Come on! If I was in critique tonight and I was in Cadets, BD, or SCV I would be throwing punches.

Your opinion doesn't answer my legitimate question :doh:/>

More importantly, if Crown had the same SPREAD to BD last night (a full point), they still would've won

Which is definitely important because if they did end up with the same spread, they would have been .1 higher in drums than the day before.

I've said it since Allentown, not publicly though, but if Crown's percussion breaks 19 at some point, it's over and the championship is there's. You can't score more than a point over a 19.0.

• Like 1

Not very apathetic are you there? Sure you don't want to change your name to ApoplecticJones? Seems more fitting, since you're trying to turn everything into some big DCI conspiracy.

Lol, dude, you know that Crown's drumline should not even be within spitting distance of the top 5. Anyone that has been involved with the activity for more than 6 months should be able to tell that their drumline didn't magically become .2 down from SCV's kick ### drumline in the span of 1 day, especially when they are inarguably dirtier tonight than last night. Enjoy your Crown win, but you KNOW that they don't deserve it. DCI just feels bad that their #### poor percussion was holding them back so much and so every judge decided to give em a little extra juice in some key areas to make up for it so that the rest of the corps doesn't throw em off the bus. Unfortunately noone told the drum judge to not go nuts and pop them out a number that is beyond logical. And they also certainly aren't .5 above BD and whatever the hell spread above Cadets and SCV in brass.

• Like 2

They are trying to find a way to make the recaps add up to Crown winning but not look like a complete gift like it was. I bet their drumline moved up like 3 slots tonight even though they were dirtier tonight than last night. My prophecy from previous threads where this is DCI's second chance at a 2008 moment to make the mouth breathers happy is coming true! There is NO WAY (despite whether you like the show or not) that Crown was better tonight and you all know it deep down. Ah well, be happy with your gift decision tonight! Hopefully tomorrow night DCi has a change of heart and realizes that robbing the rightful best corps so that the new Crowd fave can win is shameful.

Its great to see that some BD fans are just as pathetic as Crown fans (and cadets and others) when their corps isn't winning. Sure, there are classy fans out there that will be cool either way, (Plan9, etc...), but its good to see that it only takes one result you dont agree with to make the true colors come out. And the fact that you predicted it a week ago doesn't make you look smart...it makes you look sad because you were trying to set yourself up to look smart no matter what happened, and make crown look undeserving, no matter what happened.

so....Good Job! Frankly, i'm not sure if tonights results are repeatable either, but i'll be there myself tomorrow to see it. I know what I'd hope for, but i wont be thinking about conspiracy theories when they announce the scores either way. If it makes you feel better though...

• Like 8

Lol, dude, you know that Crown's drumline should not even be within spitting distance of the top 5. Anyone that has been involved with the activity for more than 6 months should be able to tell that their drumline didn't magically become .2 down from SCV's kick ### drumline in the span of 1 day, especially when they are inarguably dirtier tonight than last night. Enjoy your Crown win, but you KNOW that they don't deserve it. DCI just feels bad that their #### poor percussion was holding them back so much and so every judge decided to give em a little extra juice in some key areas to make up for it so that the rest of the corps doesn't throw em off the bus. Unfortunately noone told the drum judge to not go nuts and pop them out a number that is beyond logical. And they also certainly aren't .5 above BD and whatever the hell spread above Cadets and SCV in brass.

Even if Crown was 1.1 behind BD, like they were last night, they still would have won this show. Their brass really is that much better to make up for it. Guessing you never heard them live this year. No, Crown isn't .2 behind SCV, but within .6 I'd believe. If Crown wins tomorrow night, it's because they earned it. Same way BD will if they earn it. It's amazing how entitled and smug some people can get this time of year that there is no way BD could lose without some conspiracy at play. Maybe, just maybe. Someone had a better show and a better performance than them. It's that simple.

• Like 1

All meant to drive sales for the live stream tomorrow.

I think something was up tonight -- while I'd still have Crown NARROWLY ahead, the systemic bump and big spreads merit a raised eyebrow. I think Crown wins tomorrow by a whisker.

Edited by hughesmr
  • Like 1