2014 Predictions!

If this ever happened it would sure shake things up a bit in DCI. I believe the last time BAC topped The Cadets in competition was on July 7th, 1980, at a DCI show in Hanover, Pa. or some such. Whats that.. 34 years ago or something ? So that'd make a lot of older BAC alums throw their hip out attempting a cartwheel if this ever happened ( haha!)

That would be pretty great to see haha

• Like 1

My updated predictions now that almost all of the corps have announces their shows.

1. Carolina Crown

2. Blue Devils

Both corps have fantastic shows that accentuate their strengths and represent all the things they do best. Crown has the momentum. BD has/the repotoire

3. SCV

4. Blue Coats

5. BAC

Yes, I have BAC skyrocketing to 5th. No, I am not crazy. They have an awesome theme this year and I think they will execute it perfectly. SCV will build off of a fantastic fourth place finish last year and the Blue Coats have some great music and a great show.

6. The Cadets

7. Phantom

8. Cavaliers

Before you ask me about 6th place, are you excited for their show? That's what I thought, on to the last 4.

9. BK

10. Madison

11. Troopers

12. SoA

Troopers have fantastic music, fantastic design, and have earned this finals of. Madison needs some fresh ideas. SoA makes me go "eh" and Blue Knights are always 9-11.

13. Blue Stars

14. Cross men

15. Oregon

16. Colts

Interesting predictions. I'm going to go ahead and assume Cross men is a typo so I can take your post seriously. ;-)

• Like 1

Interesting predictions. I'm going to go ahead and assume Cross men is a typo so I can take your post seriously. ;-)

Definitely a typo!

Could've been worse.. how many times have we seen " The Blue Coats " ?

• Like 1

Brasso, aren't you a member of the Cross Men?

Brasso, aren't you a member of the Cross Men?

Only on occasional Sundays and other Holy Days when the pangs of overwhelming guilt and sinfulness overcomes me.

• Like 1

A lot of people are putting phantom around 6 or 7 and SCV at 3... I see Phantom being 5th at worst this year whereas I think SCV may fall with a show that is trying to top the previous one 10 years ago.

Madison Scouts will surprise everyone this year with placement. Look for them to wind up in top 7.