Re-write is right!

Back to the drawing board boys. Thank you DCI for not rewarding that. I was getting nightmares of the next 20 years every corps rewriting something. And by the way, squatting and leaning - 1993 Star of Indiana who originated is sick of seeing it 20 years later. Rewrite that.

• Like 2

Back to the drawing board boys. Thank you DCI for not rewarding that. I was getting nightmares of the next 20 years every corps rewriting something. And by the way, squatting and leaning - 1993 Star of Indiana who originated is sick of seeing it 20 years later. Rewrite that.

Classless.

OK. I wasn't a fan of their show but geez, show just a little class, would ya?

I think the phrase "act like you've been here before" is applicable here... they were both amazing shows. Relax!

Well I don't agree with anything you said, but I will say that the statements made by BD's visual designer (I think that's what he said he was) in the cinema broadcast, would lead one to believe that the Blue Devils will continue down the path they're headed, at least for the foreseeable future.

It was nice to see the Blue Devils and Crown members shaking hands after scores were announced.

I was there tonight and the first thing after the announcement of the winner was both Crown And Blue Devils merging into each other's ranks and they all embraced--for a long time--guard included. As always the members are way above so many others in understanding what this is all about.

• Like 2

The winning corps is not necessarily the trend setter, and since we did not see all kinds of "Cabaret Voltaire" style shows this year, or "Angels and Demon" style shows after Cadets won, or "Spartacus" shows after PR's victory for that matter, I don't think we'd see "Rewrite" style shows from everyone. I do remember some smaller corps attempting "Channel One Suite" back in the 70's,and yes their jazz style was influential, but no one rushes to copy their shows.

Salt does not need to be rubbed in BD's wounds. They were gracious runners-u and they didn't give anything away.