dca weekend thoughts

You ever think about pooling your expertise with (for instance) Big W and writing a History of our activity?

I'd read it...

What Ray said! worthy.gif

Come on guys...that it easy on BigW! He hasn't even finished his prelims review yet!

Hey, the Bible took a while to write too...

And the Encyclopedia Galactica? Centuries... the Galactic Empire had fallen, the First Foundation had floundered for nearly a millenium, and the Second Foundation had to struggle through events such as "The Mule" and that stupid book was still in the works.

Big W is just about a paperback writer by comparison.

• Like 1

Hey, the Bible took a while to write too...

And the Encyclopedia Galactica? Centuries... the Galactic Empire had fallen, the First Foundation had floundered for nearly a millenium, and the Second Foundation had to struggle through events such as "The Mule" and that stupid book was still in the works.

Big W is just about a paperback writer by comparison.

To be fair though, the Bible had a few more characters.

Maybe, but BigW's reviews contain a lot more factual content :)

:spitting:

I applaud you for that moment of worlds and interests colliding. Thank you

620%20-%20chris_jericho%20clapping%20gif%20wwe.gif

Maybe, but BigW's reviews contain a lot more factual content :)

Blasphemer...

I'm putting on the Weather Channel to follow the ligntning storms over Eastern Pennsylvania now. Although I can never be sure if God is punishing you, or just ###### off in general with George Hopkins so just hammering the whole area.

• Like 3

Blasphemer...

I'm putting on the Weather Channel to follow the ligntning storms over Eastern Pennsylvania now. Although I can never be sure if God is punishing you, or just ###### off in general with George Hopkins so just hammering the whole area.

the latter

:devil:/>