Bluecoats 2014

Bloo posted on FB saying that their score tonight is higher than their finals score that they've gotten the past 3 years. Of course the missing judge and potentially misleading spreads might change that once they face against corps in their actual range. Regardless, Bloo is on track to reach their 2010 finals score of 96.400. Somehow I feel like it's going to be one of those years where everyone is so strong that getting a score that high won't be enough to medal. It'll be interesting to see how this unfolds in the next 12 days.

Amazing video of the new ending. From an interesting perspective ;) Oh that last note from the lead trumpet.

• Like 1

Amazing video of the new ending. From an interesting perspective ;) Oh that last note from the lead trumpet.

Finally! Someone actually captured the last jump on video!

• Like 1

I have NEVER seen a double z-pull. Ever. And how sweet if it propels them past Cadets.

Its like a tribute to DCI's past while propelling it forward. So cool

• Like 2

They should put some more trumpets on that part. Hearing that pierce through the chord would be awesome.

• Like 1

Bloo posted on FB saying that their score tonight is higher than their finals score that they've gotten the past 3 years. Of course the missing judge and potentially misleading spreads might change that once they face against corps in their actual range. Regardless, Bloo is on track to reach their 2010 finals score of 96.400. Somehow I feel like it's going to be one of those years where everyone is so strong that getting a score that high won't be enough to medal. It'll be interesting to see how this unfolds in the next 12 days

Actualy, Bloo is well ahead of the pace of the 2010 corps. For comparison, consider:

July 27, 2010 in Ocean Springs, MD, Bluecoats scored a 90.9

July 29, 2010 in Gadsden, AL, Bluecoats scored a 91.9

At 94.25, Bloo has the 2nd highest score behind Blue Devils (95.25 in Charlotte yesterday, and 95.1 in Atlanta on Saturday.

Look out, Bluecoats going to finish strong!!!

Edited by drumcorpsfever

Hi all,

The Bluecoats show is so cool I registered on this board just so my first post can be "GO BLOOOOOO!"

I was at the show at the GA Dome in Atlanta this past Saturday. Bluecoats and Crown were my favorites by far. I also think Blue Knights show really connects to the audience.

Pulling for Bluecoats to win it all this year!

I just want to say that, for the record, I anticipated this effect, weeks ago.

Ok, carry on.

They should put some more trumpets on that part. Hearing that pierce through the chord would be awesome.

They have the horses to stack on that chord!!