The Cadets - 2014

the guard staff guy discussed that there will be a lot of dance from the guard as they work to embody/interpret/reflect the narration.

That’s awesome, the Gettysburg Dance

This show about dead white guys is going to rule !!!!

• Like 1

I hear the ramp has been moved to the Himalayas to provide easy access for tourists...

(keep it going please)

KgdKuna.png

There's been some back and forth on this board today that has me laughing every time I come back to it.

This picture has me laughing the most!

Did anyone listen to the webcast last night who can provide a little more insight on the show besides useless conjecture?

Did anyone listen to the webcast last night who can provide a little more insight on the show besides useless conjecture?

The webinar was called off after about the first ten minutes because GH's wifi connection was poor. He attempted to play a short YouTube clip of the show but it was too choppy to enjoy.

The webinar was called off after about the first ten minutes because GH's wifi connection was poor. He attempted to play a short YouTube clip of the show but it was too choppy to enjoy.

Thank you, appreciate it.

There's been some back and forth on this board today that has me laughing every time I come back to it.

This picture has me laughing the most!

if anyone wants the .psd to make more of these memes, drop me a pm. I think it has real potential :-)

The Cadets posted this on Facebook a few minutes ago: "The Front stage is being dropped in height from 7foot 6 inches to 6 feet. In our effort to gain some height we may have gone a little far."

The Cadets posted this on Facebook a few minutes ago: "The Front stage is being dropped in height from 7foot 6 inches to 6 feet. In our effort to gain some height we may have gone a little far."

And:

> The Percussion added yet another version of the percussion feature this evening. We are ramming a rendition of Appalachian Spring ... unique for sure and it has taken a few attempts

> The team is thinking we may hold back a few surprises until later in the year.

> Hop opinion -- JEFF did an excellent job with with LINCOLN !!! the speed is not all that crazy so the challenge was great. Excellent work!! and great work by the guard staff !!!!

> Dance is going to be awesome ... so unlike the Cadets !!!! Happy Music !!!!!

ahhh the joys of Johnstown

And:

> The Percussion added yet another version of the percussion feature this evening. We are ramming a rendition of Appalachian Spring ... unique for sure and it has taken a few attempts

> The team is thinking we may hold back a few surprises until later in the year.

> Hop opinion -- JEFF did an excellent job with with LINCOLN !!! the speed is not all that crazy so the challenge was great. Excellent work!! and great work by the guard staff !!!!

> Dance is going to be awesome ... so unlike the Cadets !!!! Happy Music !!!!!

I'm not much into guard, but I would rather see more flags and rifles and flags as opposed to dancing. But I'm reserving my judgement until after I see the show.