The Cadets - 2014

Imagine if they had a narrator for 1998 Stonehenge, and tried to make it DEEP and MEANINGFUL, with lots of props, tarps, and a stage?

"In ancient times, hundreds of years before duh dawn of history, lived a strange race of people…The Druids. Nobody knows…who dey were…or…what dey were doing. But their legacy remains, hewn into the livin' rock, uh Stonehenge!"

- Nigel Tufnel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC3n7YKjsjA

OMG I just passed out laughing.

• Like 1

No one needs to be punished..That is crazy. Visual garbage is your opinion. If it was true garbage they would not be sitting in 2nd right now. We get you and other do not like it..over and over and over for months we get it STOP already and move on. Never saw so much hate before on DCP.

Oh please no need to get dramatic. The Blue Devils get way more #### than this. It just so happens that their show isn't "as bad" (other people's opinions, not mine. I love most BD shows) this year as in other years.

Oh please no need to get dramatic. The Blue Devils get way more #### than this. It just so happens that their show isn't "as bad" (other people's opinions, not mine. I love most BD shows) this year as in other years.

How is HE the one getting dramatic when the quoted stated the show should be punished because of something SHE doesn't like?

How is HE the one getting dramatic when the quoted stated the show should be punished because of something SHE doesn't like?

Do you also believe that if someone hits someone, the person should hit back?

I'll answer your question when you answer mine.

My rhetorical question is the response to your question. I didn't expect an answer for mine. I think you're smart enough to deduce my point.

My rhetorical question is the response to your question. I didn't expect an answer for mine. I think you're smart enough to deduce my point.

And I think you're smart enough to call out both people for being overly dramatic.

Do you also believe that if someone hits someone, the person should hit back?

Yes.

• Like 1

Can I also say that the transition between the last two sets before the big first hit in the opener, about 60 seconds into the show - abstract curved form to solid triangle - lasts about three nanoseconds, and is the fastest transition between two sets I've EVER seen, so fast, in fact, that it's actually dangerous.

That's the kind of Cadets I've always loved - right on the edge of possible/impossible. Telling stories with dance and drill. Allowing individual members to express character individually.

I've never actually thought about it like that.

And I think you're smart enough to call out both people for being overly dramatic.

I have no card to play in this stupid argument over props. I don't care much about the visual aspect of drum corps shows (I usually only watch a show over the season, after that, I just listen to the audio), especially ones that I won't listen to or watch in the future like this one. As such, I decided not to get involved in that argument.