The Cadets - 2014

Me thinks the latter, hehehe. Honestly, I find it interesting that the "haters" have been reduced to critiquing Jordan's uniform, lip synching vs. speaking or they're "just so tired of Copland". Ironically, with all the props, synch movements as highlights of some shows, disjointed modern shows, CADETS "classically designed" show is hmmmm...different from the rest of the pack.

You can be tired of (traditional) Copland and not be a hater. They're not mutually exclusive. I'm sure the goosebumps will come in Simple Gifts late season like they always do.

Me thinks the latter, hehehe. Honestly, I find it interesting that the "haters" have been reduced to critiquing Jordan's uniform, lip synching vs. speaking or they're "just so tired of Copland". Ironically, with all the props, synch movements as highlights of some shows, disjointed modern shows, CADETS "classically designed" show is hmmmm...different from the rest of the pack.

I’m not a Cadets hater but a hater of this show concept (and Lincoln Portrait). I’ve yet to see the show. once I do,

most likely, I’ll get back to you with some fresh hate

• Like 1

I’m not a Cadets hater but a hater of this show concept (and Lincoln Portrait). I’ve yet to see the show. once I do,

most likely, I’ll get back to you with some fresh hate

Hate, medium-rare :)

Hey there now, I was a hater-convert. The show is gradually sucking me in. I'm glad to say this show will most likely have me eating crow very soon. Chaddyt, I want it roasted. Thanks.

Hey there now, I was a hater-convert. The show is gradually sucking me in. I'm glad to say this show will most likely have me eating crow very soon. Chaddyt, I want it roasted. Thanks.

Roasted crow. Can do.

Might I suggest some humble pie a la mode for dessert? Or is it too early in the summer yet for that? :tounge2:

At cadets ensemble. Corps just starting to chunk thru the show. Working on the opening statements right now. Feedback has mostly been timing related things so far. Great energy coming off the field. This Corps is Very good. Brass powerful as crap.

Video is not viewable?

Edited by brichtimp
  • Like 1

Cadets rehearsal snip: http://youtu.be/jLI02iD0NTE

Vid says private. You can't tease us like that!