The Cadets - 2014

Thanks George! I love watching rehearsals. This corps is so pleasant to watch. Actual drill instead of posing on props and playing standing still.

• Like 1

These clips are the next best thing to being there....Cadets now have the luxury of attending to the small details that can really make a difference when the full judging panel (on field) comes into play. I noticed that Jeff Prosperie is scheduled to judge percussion in Jackson.....watching him dodge personal disaster is a show by itself :-)

• Like 3

Jeff will call it like he sees it. Cadets over Coats or Coats over Cadets. Cadets need to be sharp..

• Like 1

Jeff will call it like he sees it. Cadets over Coats or Coats over Cadets. Cadets need to be sharp..

Agreed.....Coats are mature and very skilled this year. Told my son that Sanford will be dog eat dog this year.

• Like 1

Tough when you have two great lines. I wouldn't want to be the judge in that situation.

Last clip. Brass opening statement.

Cadets snip four: http://youtu.be/2NWo8njdrVY

OMG THAT LOW BRASS!!!! Da DAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! FAN - FREAKING - TASTIC!!

Cadets, I hereby make a public apology for EVER doubting you and criticizing your show this year. You guys are ####### GREAT!!!

Edited by 2000Cadet
  • Like 1

One of Jeff's better visual programs of late. The staging is incredible especially compared to what I have seen out there this season. Lots of clumping of brass and poising on props and playing for what seems an eternity.

Well he is a master.

You know what I love the best about this show?

It's not the amazing narrator.

It's not the corpsgasmic brass.

It's not the ridiculous battery.

It's not the fabulous pit.

It's not the killer guard.

It's the fact that there's little to no rolling around on the ground or MMs prancing around the turf like deer in a field of periwinkle (or vampires on a football field).

• Like 1