Wildwood Predictions

Although I have not seen any of Bucs this year, it certainly can be expected that they will come out strong as ever. I expect the guard to be especially formidable, as last years finals caption placements will provide extra motivation, I am sure.

Based on what I have seen and heard of Cabs so far, I personally think the show vehicle and their current progress and performance level is up another notch from last year. Really cool stuff happening in Hawthorne, so I won't be surprised if things are pretty tight right out of the gate.

Last year was my first time attending this show, and I am really sorry that it looks like I won't be able to make it 2 in a row. Nice venue, loads of great tradition, and the alumni corps alone was worth the trip.

Bucs 78.26

Cabs 75.25

FC 70.35

WR 62.35

and this is based off of reports? videos? the average of past years scores divided by 4?

• Like 2

I think he looked into the fire and this was his vision.

<$1 to Game of Thrones>

• Like 2

and this is based off of reports? videos? the average of past years scores divided by 4?

Just a guess here, but it's probably based on the fact that Bucs have won every show they have entered, with the exception of 2, since freakin' 2005!

I know some people don't care for these kinds of posts, but it's just a way to pass the time before the season starts. Wildwood to me is THE start to summer, not just drum corps. I spent many weeks in my childhood at the shore right after I was done school. So starting the drum corps season there is always a treat that brings back good memories.

I've been hearing good things from different friends involved with a few different corps this year, so my guesses are going to be a little tighter than other years....

Buccaneers 78.8

Caballeros 76.3

Fusion Core 72.5

Windsor Regiment 65.2

• Like 1

Just a guess here, but it's probably based on the fact that Bucs have won every show they have entered, with the exception of 2, since freakin' 2005!

ah swami, you missed the intended gist of the post. it's ok though.

great. but why is it in a reviews forum?

• Like 1