Achin' for Akron/Cinecast

I personally cannot wait until the Massillon show. Will be the night of the summer!

I know this doesn't really make sense, but when I watch this Bluecoats show, I'm reminded of the feeling I had watching Regiment (from the sidelines--ugh!) in early 93. They may not win in August, but they're going to set that place on fire. I think I may end up liking Axiom as well as Fire of Eternal Glory. We'll see...

So Crown has an atom? Cool. How many electrons? I want to figure out what element it is.

Crownium...

This show thread is 3 days old....

I'm 33 years old.

• Like 1

I never thought I would say this but Crown needs to add narration. The ballad is the weakest part of their show and this would be the best place to add narration. I hope they are holding something back for later in the season, but during the ballad I find myself getting bored and losing interest.

Hey! We agree, you stinking Michigan-loving piece of crap!

Wasn't that show an amazing display of brass technique?

Why yes. Yes it was. And if I might add, being a Michigan fan has been a tad depressing as well lately. But one advantage of aging is one develops a better perspective on life. Today I'm a fan for fun. Twenty years ago I would have agonized over a loss. This perspective helps when your kids go to college at Wisconsin !!!

I never thought I would say this but Crown needs to add narration. The ballad is the weakest part of their show and this would be the best place to add narration. I hope they are holding something back for later in the season, but during the ballad I find myself getting bored and losing interest.

They were actually experimenting with some singing in the ballad during spring training. Not sure if that will ever see the field again.