2014 uniforms

Actually, the show would be perfect for the people who miss the green. With all the rolling around, they'd slowly regain the green throughout the season. :-)

Hey Chuck - I'm picturing the look being somewhat like the STP group....but you guys don't have to worry about grass stains marching on asphalt (I assume)

IMO - If the corps had come out with the most wonderful uniform this year the reaction would have been "Wow - don't they look nice - SQUIRREL!" (to give an idea how a new wonderful uniform wouldn't keep people's attention for long...)

I don't know, the guard uniforms these last few years were so beautiful I could look at them all day long. I don't think a common squirrel would divert my attention, even it were stapled to the top of a helmet to make this year's plume.

SCV posted this on fb and said "A preview of what you'll see when the Corps takes the field for the first time"

10262248_10152478616950336_5368152648112

SCV posted this on fb and said "A preview of what you'll see when the Corps takes the field for the first time"

Those look like props rather than uniforms. I'm guessing pillows to lounge on. Will there be a hookah I wonder?

Some enterprising film student should really plan a sci-fi film around the DCI tour. A sprawling tale involving several warring factions, each with their own uniform of course. You've got the wardrobe and plenty of actors. Bring a green screen and fill in the backgrounds later.

The Unified Authority forces (Crown) are close to crushing the Rebellion forces (Boston), but the Rebellion suddenly has help from the Demented Souls ("Not the Demented Souls!") (Phantom dark)

I'd pay to see it.

Edited by Pete Freedman

Well, close from what I heard. White pants, shoes, shirts, hats, and with a little green trim thrown in. It could look really cool.

But I don't think it will look that cool if they still have short sleeves!

White spats too?

When are the blucoats going to anounce theirs time wise?