2014 Cavaliers

Wow, They've got a few piggies in that trumpet line as well!.

If so, they shoulda been in BAC this summer, imo

A few different angles:

Cavaliers2014_UniformRelease4.jpg

Cavaliers2014_UniformRelease1.jpg

Cavaliers2014_UniformRelease2.jpg

Cavaliers2014_UniformRelease3.jpg

As someone who likes well fitting clothes, those baggy sleeves look absolutely awful to me. Not a fan (not sure if the baggy sleeves have always been a feature of the cavies uni, I've never really paid attention to their uniform before). I love the guard uniform though. Really classy.

You mean they're back? It used to be one of my favorites when I was young but then they pulled out of the state. (Or, at least, I thought they did. Certainly in the north Texas area.)I didn't know they'd been making a return-- I'll have to check it out. (Not that we're hurting for good taco joints in San Antonio.)

In - N - Out is back in Texas too.

As someone who likes well fitting clothes, those baggy sleeves look absolutely awful to me. Not a fan (not sure if the baggy sleeves have always been a feature of the cavies uni, I've never really paid attention to their uniform before). I love the guard uniform though. Really classy.

They've always been a part of the uniform. Well, at least since I've been around anyway. So we'll just say a quarter century. It's part of the authentic "cavalier" look. Cavaliers always have baggy sleeves. I usually don't even pay it much attention when I see them.

They've always been a part of the uniform. Well, at least since I've been around anyway. So we'll just say a quarter century. It's part of the authentic "cavalier" look. Cavaliers always have baggy sleeves. I usually don't even pay it much attention when I see them.

Oh I know it's part of the authentic cavalier look (I'm assuming you meant cavalier in general and not our beloved Cavaliers in DCI) since my college's mascot is the cavaliers. Just not a fan of the bagginess I guess. But I guess I learn something new everyday! Did not know the cavies have been rocking the baggy sleeves for that long. Hard to notice on the multicam videos :smile:

There are a couple of other shades of colors to the guard uniforms besides what's shown here. I wish we could have seen things a little better, but everyone who comes to the theater on the 23rd will get to see everyone a LOT better on the screen.

I feel like the Cavaliers have officially figured out who they are under this new design staff. I am more than impressed with what they are showcasing to the fans this summer. Akron in 6 days!

I agree. I think this is a HECK of a lot better than the last two years. I was a little concerned when I thot of a vampire show-THIS WORKS. I also heard the brass with a little more volume-not that there were not some parts that were a little muddled-that will only get better. I can see that this show is a good vehicle for room to grow-and I can already hear some emotion at times in the brass......