Is Cadet's narrator lip syncing?

For a while now, I've been under the impression that the more people complain, the more GH digs his heels in.

I used to think that. But I think he's changed his tune since 2008. I think he's worried about fans' opinions or reactions to Cadets shows, per se, but I think he's extremely worried about the dwindling fan base in general. And I think the Cadets have been putting the crowds before themselves the since 2008 (maybe not before the judges, but before their desire to push the envelope). And I think this season is no different.

That said, I like the presidential soundbites. I don't like the live narration.

The question wasn't whether narration or the stage is any good but if the narrator was lip syncing!!!!!!

I doubt very much he is. I'm sure some intrepid DCPers will be able to compare shows as the summer progresses to see if the lines sound identical.

If GH can get W to deliver a sound byte about "misunderestimating" and "strategery" live at finals, even I will concede that the Cadets have earned 40.0 in Effect.

I don't know, I think to get to a 40 in Effect they would need to form the 92 airplane and get W's father to jump out of it.

• Like 1

I think I said it before on here, but I really wish they would take a cue from Ayala H.S.'s indoor percussion program. Talk about wonderfully integrated sounds and clips that add to a show's effect! Their 2010 program was a similar feel to this year's Cadets show, and the added sounds were masterfully done. That's what I was hoping for this year, and we'll see how it gets tweaked over the course of the season.

I thought less about what the narrator was doing than what those dancers on the stage were doing.

i can't recognize the dance style or what the effect was supposed to be. At the moment i'd label the dance style "Hope we don't fall off the stage."

Edited by Lincoln
  • Like 1

If some animatronic Presidents start disappearing from Disneyland or DisneyWorld we know where to look first...... :silly:

And use of stage sounds like what Minnesota Brass was doing a few years back. Now it makes more sense... thanks...

GH is working on President Clinton guest appearance from under stage but the Clinton camp demands for what can on under the stage

before he emerges is causing some concern.

• Like 1

GH is working on President Clinton guest appearance from under stage but the Clinton camp demands for what can on under the stage

before he emerges is causing some concern.

You're a naughty boy.

( but not nearly as naughty as Bill could be.. haha!)

I don't think he is lip syncing either.