Metamora Madness! 7/9/2014

Would love to hear the judges tapes and feedback tonight.....hard to find two shows with greater contrast, yet both are really compelling to me. BD is so artistic and organic in delivering their themes. The Cadets will just pin their ears back like a guard dog that knows two commands: sit and kill :-)

Their drills are shrink-wrapped around the music. The fact that some fans think their demand is easier is testament to their ability to make the difficult look easy........epic showdown begins tonight.

• Like 2

Would love to hear the judges tapes and feedback tonight.....hard to find two shows with greater contrast, yet both are really compelling to me. BD is so artistic and organic in delivering their themes. The Cadets will just pin their ears back like a guard dog that knows two commands: sit and kill :-)

Their drills are shrink-wrapped around the music. The fact that some fans think their demand is easier is testament to their ability to make the difficult look easy........epic showdown begins tonight.

EPIC!

I'm thinking we will see Cadets win tonight. I say this based on last night. Everyone was amazed with Bluecoats but their show as less than perfect. If only a point separated a Blue Devils that was on target and a less than perfect Bloo, the BD will have some challenges with a Cadets who have been on top of their game since the starting gate.

I'm thinking we will see Cadets win tonight. I say this based on last night. Everyone was amazed with Bluecoats but their show as less than perfect. If only a point separated a Blue Devils that was on target and a less than perfect Bloo, the BD will have some challenges with a Cadets who have been on top of their game since the starting gate.

I sincerely hope you're right.

" I think that BD has somewhat plateaued and all there is left now to do is clean. Just my .02". Gotta love DCP. No, the BD show will continue to grow to the end as designed. It's a very organic design. They may not win but plateau is not a concern. Hopefully you can see the show live, it's quite spectacular and detailed. I do look forward to seeing Cadets live at Indi and anticipate a powerful presentation.

• Like 5

" I think that BD has somewhat plateaued and all there is left now to do is clean. Just my .02". Gotta love DCP. No, the BD show will continue to grow to the end as designed. It's a very organic design. They may not win but plateau is not a concern. Hopefully you can see the show live, it's quite spectacular and detailed. I do look forward to seeing Cadets live at Indi and anticipate a powerful presentation.

I am amazed that the words "plateau" and "Blue Devils" are used in the same sentence.

• Like 1