TOC - Warrensburg MO

The Cadets have my heart this year.

• Like 1

Everything the Cadets do is so good... but I just can't seem to get into their show. But they really are great. I wish Regiment could keep it's identity and style but ramp up the execution to the level that Cadets and BD have right now. Pretty please?

I hate to say I am with you, but I am.....They are enjoyable to listen--each section is tight---and there are wow moments--but visually, drillwise....this show does not grab me at all. I am still waiting for them to do something with the stage....

Everything the Cadets do is so good... but I just can't seem to get into their show. But they really are great. I wish Regiment could keep it's identity and style but ramp up the execution to the level that Cadets and BD have right now. Pretty please?

Cadets need to adjust some more things - show is flat in several sections. Regiment - totally agree - I love their identity and feel. Just need to up the execution and they'll be right back in the thick of things. 1989 - still can't forget it!!

I feel bad the the guys in the color guard have to wear those costumes for Bluecoats this year.

Storms coming here in Ohio. If my Internet goes out during this show, I'ma cut somebody.

• Like 2

I feel bad the the guys in the color guard have to wear those costumes for Bluecoats this year.

Don't worry, I'm sure they like the way they look.

Which reminds me: Best guard uniforms this year- hands down: Cavies.

• Like 1

Loving the energy from Bloo tonight.