TOC - Warrensburg MO

Tilt is show title that just keeps giving isn't? Who else saw the #companyTILT post they made today?

I have been watching them since move in......This show has a lot in it, but I do not see that a lot has changed about it- other than they still need to clean, clean, clean....was it just me or was there "fuzziness" in some of the brass runs.....I love this show regardless.....Creative wise, it is probably my favorite this year.

That was a much more confident and powerful show from Bloo than their last FN appearance. Hoping the judges reward them with a better score too.

Speaking of '85 Suncoast, I love that they use the full horn line run from Midnight in Miami as part of the promo for the new Essentials Blu-Ray.

I wish this mello solo was a little more raucous. He plays it a little too safe/nice for my taste, especially considering how the rest of the corps performs this section of the show.

I wish hottie french horn girl was playing instead

Cadets had a very strong run. Should push 90.

Program still needs more wow - I guess

we'll see a couple snips in part 1 & 2 and a bigger add/on at the end. This corps could handle a little more drill meat with their creamy mashed potatoes

Agree, seemed to have great intensity tonight, pushing tempos to generate effect worked well. Blue Devils have the best show for the first 5 minutes, then theirs kind of flattens out to me.

Will be an interesting fight, we'll see what Crown brings tonight. Meanwhile great job so far Blooo!