TOC - Warrensburg MO

I will say this year might well be the highest scoring finals ever.... SCV a likely 5th, but couldn't u see this scoring 95+ come finals. 9 corps in 90s? Very likely based off quality

Edited by wesleyrp

Vanguard definitely knows that they're strength is percussion. Tons of pit notes going on.

The one show I haven't seen yet and the FN starts acting up.

I bet if I switched to the live Home Run Derby feed, I'd have NO issues. This isn't a problem on my end, DCI. Fix it.

Bump.

Yeah, there weren't too many though from what I remember at least. The solo in the ballad is now spread to the four trampolines with trumpets and mellos, interchanging between each corner. If that makes sense.

and as a mic check I assume...at the beginning of the show each of the singing members recites different sci-fi sayings "may the force be with you" "rockets to launch" "T-minus"... that sort of stuff. Not sure how new that is though

SCV hornline sounding MUCH better since Stanford...

Yes but GE sheets are different a bit and the comp number should be miles ahead in favor of Crown

What do the GE sheets say? How are the numbers supposed to be awarded?

SCV show feels a lot like last years thematically and pacing, but a little less emotional at this stage

I'm not sure the guard is as well staged. That dance with the mello solo last year was just magical

Do they use dot to dot? Seems like some issue with leaning into direction changes vs. controlling their midsection - in some individuals

The snare line & cymbals are AMAZING

Really looking forward to seeing this live.