San Antonio Regional

I am so happy to see the Cavies put on a great show once again. I bet they compete for a medal next year. A big step up this year from the last two.

And Colts opening is from Shakespeare's Richard III, and the character is from The Wizard of Oz, both genuinely revered pieces of work.

Really, you want to play this game? I'll keep at it, if you want. I'm not even a fan of character/VO work, but if you're going to do it, at least actually have some integral purpose served by it.

Not sure what game I'm supposed to be playing. I said that some of BK's narration comes from a source that has been both praised and panned.

They REALLY need to mic that Cavies Euphonium/Baritone (whatever it is) solo! I saw it at Akron live and watched it now and its still hard to hear.

It's mic'd. I've seen them a couple of times live this year, and there's no problem hearing in the stands.

I am *very* impressed with what Cavaliers are doing to build a real brass program. The brass team is doing remarkable things there.

agreed - they've come a long way... the groundwork they put in over the winter is paying dividends now

I'm going to go out on a limb (is that that the correct saying?) that we really should be blaming our ISPs. Netflix is a huge company and has been in the biz for a long time yet here we are in 2014 and there are still streaming issues which I believe they blame on ISPs.

I would tend to agree because ISPs, in which companies essentially have regional monopolies (ever tried to get Verizon FIOS or Time Warner in a Comcast-dominated area?) try to say that they don't have the ability/capacity to support the high bandwidth content of today and justify that by raising our prices, throttling our data, or even capping our data usage.

ISPs have done terribly at changing with the times and yet they still continue to raise our prices for their services while offering little to no improvement.

I bet the backend for FN is just fine, it's your ISP that either actively throttles your data or they don't have the infrastructure to support HD feeds coming from all over the place.

Sorry. /rant

• Like 1

I am *very* impressed with what Cavaliers are doing to build a real brass program. The brass team is doing remarkable things there.

Their brass section is night and day from where they were in their first performance in Akron.

C'mon Crown lets not have an off night!