Fan Reactions to Bluecoats "Pitch Bend" Ending 2014

The Pitch Bend is cool but, It's just a sound effect!

Oh man, there is no getting one by you. You caught them! Guess no one will like it anymore since everyone thought they could take their horns away from their face AND bend the pitch down at the same time. Bummer.

• Like 5

Isn't DCI a sound effect? Dur....

• Like 2

Don't get me wrong. Bluecoats are my favorite show this year but, some of you guys make it sound like the Pitch Bend is the "The Show". It's Not!

The Bluecoats have a Great drum and brass line this year, and a very well written show that excites the audience.

The Pitch Bend is just the cherry on top of a well designed cake. Just a Sound Effect!

• Like 5

I still cant believe that the Bluecoats didn't tilt their snares this year.

• Like 2

Allentown. My better half had never seen the show, and I told her nothing about any corps prior to the show. Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/MJ3iDiX1Eps

(ps: sorry about the end, but I could not just sit there... )

Edited by OrlandoContraAlum
  • Like 4

Allentown. My better half had never seen the show, and I told her nothing about any corps prior to the show. Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/MJ3iDiX1Eps

(ps: sorry about the end, but I could not just sit there... )

That final note sounds crazy powerful. I don't blame everyone for jumping out of their seats!

That final note sounds crazy powerful. I don't blame everyone for jumping out of their seats!

Yeah, and we were on the 15 yard line. I spun the camera around to try to catch the jump (it was directly in front of us) but, since I apparently own a potato for a phone, the lens couldn't adapt to the brightness fast enough.

• Like 1

Yeah, and we were on the 15 yard line. I spun the camera around to try to catch the jump (it was directly in front of us) but, since I apparently own a potato for a phone, the lens couldn't adapt to the brightness fast enough.

I was pretty much in the same location, just maybe higher up. Awesome, just awesome. I also videotaped it on my ipad (but didn't upload to YouTube). I am wondering if I should say anything to my brother and friend that are coming with me and show them the clip, or just let them naturally react. My only concern is that our seats aren't very central, so I wonder if the effect will be as strong. We will get to see the guy jump off the ramp right in front of us though!