Dallas Lake Highlands Show

So, level with me, whenever you hear the "we've got spirit" chant in a stadium, do you stop everything to let everyone know that, in fact, *both* teams have spirit and anyone who says otherwise is a liar!

Sure, yeah. Whatever. I was joking around. Coats show is one big we've got spirit chant. I was pointing out the obvious. It is well established by now that Coats have spirit

Edited by Tone Quality Matters

Looking at the recap, I really think it's going to come down to who is judging GE for Bloo at finals. There seem to be many who dig it, and just as many who don't.

1The Cadets92.4002

Bluecoats91.100

3Carolina Crown90.400

4Blue Knights86.100

5Madison Scouts83.250

6Crossmen81.650

7The Academy75.250

8Jersey Surf70.700

9Cascades67.900

Open Class1Genesis67.100

Read more: http://www.dci.org/scores/index.cfm?event=4714620e-0b7a-4db6-8ca7-8bb863a3cd41&year=2014#ixzz38AIqlPwM

Sure, yeah. Whatever.

When someone is cheerleading their favorite corps, it is not automatically a parenthetical "and no one else!".

them are some high scores. Bloo went from 'crap, didn't quite break 90' last night to breaking 91

Edited by KVG_DC

Telegraphs. They're called telegraphs.

Telegraphs LOL I'm curious. If there's a DM only retreat and a corps has a no cell phone/no internet rule, how does the corps get their scores and recaps? Way back when, the DM was given an envelope with the recaps and maybe a check (cheque) if we did well. Sometimes I wonder if DCP gets contest results before the marching members do. Remind me not to think on a Monday LOL

Yeah! BK beat Crown in drums!

• Like 4