Lack of "wow" drill moves

There are only so many drill moves that can created. We may have actually used every last one of them. (Just sayin)

Edited by Anstig

Whopper!

B Sharpe! What's up sir! :music:

(and we now return to our regularly scheduled discussion...)

There are only so many drill moves that can created. We may have actually used every last one of them. (Just sayin)

I refuse to believe that. These drill designers deserve a lot more credit. I'm sure they have a crap load of ideas in their brain. Who knows by what they're restrained....

• Like 1

Ditto. I get it's not easy. But what's "amazing"? In 30 years we going to talk about the BD Circle move?

Of course not. But, other than the Z-pull, what drill moves from 30 years ago are we still talking about today? Z-pull, Star's Cross-to-Cross, and Troopers' Sunburst are the only drill moves older than even 20 years that ever get mentioned, from what I see.

Of course not. But, other than the Z-pull, what drill moves from 30 years ago are we still talking about today? Z-pull, Star's Cross-to-Cross, and Troopers' Sunburst are the only drill moves older than even 20 years that ever get mentioned, from what I see.

I always thought Suncoast 88's Hell Block would be remembered, but it never gets mentioned. You want to talk about incredibly dangerous moves? That one was an all-timer.

I disagree. Crown's rotating cube/prism / Cadets dissolving company front / Cavaliers DNA helix / SCV "Van" - Guard / I can think of many

Once in awhile The Cavies "diamond cutter" is mentioned.
  • Like 4