Nashville lineup

Uh oh, Bluecoats are on. If I love their show that MUST mean I am a Cadets hater and think they should be out of finals and Bluecoats on top, therefore anything I say must be worthless.

Seriously, I never said Cadets suck, their show is awful, or anything offensive. I just find their show kinda dull and I find Bluecoats insanely exciting. And no.......not just the pitch bend. I'll refer you to my post in the Bluecaots thread where I went into detail on why I love this show beginning to end, not just one part. Also I never said they should be ahead of Cadets. I never said their show is without flaws. I also never said anyone's an idiot who doesn't like it. Not everyone is going to like every show, and that's perfectly fine.

That said GET IT BLOO!

Dude give it a rest already. Why do you feel the need to keep defending yourself or bring up Cadets? They went on ages ago.

• Like 6

Blooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

TILT US, BLUECOATS!

My wife just walked into the room and asked my how many more bands were left.

My wife just walked into the room and asked my how many more bands were left.

What a way to ask how soon are you coming to bed. Probably wants you to turn the dam sound down!

bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue!

• Like 1

PR's show is no form or fashion looks like a Jamie Thompson design.

It has its moments, but overall I am really disappointed my his drill this year. He has written several of my favorite visual programs ever (Gmen 99, 01; Phantom 12) but the program really is not that impressive this year.