Nashville lineup

OH MY FACE!!

Those double Z-pulls are RIDICULOUS, IN THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE.

Oh man, Oh man, What an ending.

Bluecoats, I see what your doing, trying to make this show become my favorite show ever, I see what you did.

Edited by ohwiseone

Since the corps set the guidelines for the judges, doesn't that mean that a majority of them likes the kind of show that BD wins with?

BD has been winning off and on since 1976 with many different types of shows and different judging sheets and requirements. They are just a very good organization that gets top talent and knows the value of keeping a quality staff together. Their shows over the years have been quite varied.

I watched the high cam live tonight and now I am watching the multi-cam (because I am a loser). BD is so incredibly good this year. When you watch them all back to back they clearly stand above the rest. I love this show more and more every time I watch them.

And not to knock the other great corps but every year BD's staff puts out a brilliant and new show. And when they win, they dominate. They don't win by tenths.

I would love to see variety in our DCI Champion every year but I have to give credit to this amazing corps and staff. They are that good.

Edited by Yorkvillain

BD has been winning off and on since 1976 with many different types of shows and different judging sheets and requirements. They are just a very good organization that gets top talent and knows the value of keeping a quality staff together. Their shows over the years have been quite varied.

It also helps that BD staffers have known the judges that judge them since before Bill and Hill conceived Chelsea.

• Like 1

I honestly would like to see the Blue Devils to fall to 3rd or 4th in the future to see them come back the next season to set records...

But hey, that is just my view.

Every time they get 2nd in recent history, they come back and win the **** out of DCI. I think that counts!

• Like 2

ANy chance of anything interesting happening at the top?

Nope.

My prediction is that the " most oldest " broadcast crew up at the top at Championships will be as stellar as BD will be.

It also helps that BD staffers have known the judges that judge them since before Bill and Hill conceived Chelsea.

Your statement is offensive. My dad Jerry Ferreira was a drum corps judge (PCJA) here in CA for years in the 70 early 80's. His contemporaries were Dan Smith, Greg Webber, Gary Gilroy, Shirley Whitcomb etc.... and many more. To suggest that these judges or current judges (who do this job because they love the activity as they are not paid a ton of money) make decisions on scores/placements because of a friendship or history with a staff member of the Blue Devils or any other corps shows your total and utter ignorance. Brasso, you make some funny comments, but this one is disgusting!

Edited by jmc5682
  • Like 5

Your statement is offensive. . To suggest that these judges or current judges make decisions on scores/placements because of a friendship or history with a staff member of the Blue Devils or any other corps shows your total and utter ignorance. Brasso, you make some funny comments, but this one is disgusting!

ok.

BD deserved to win, not sure about the spread. felt Cadets and SCV should have been that close to Cadets and further away from Crown