Nashville lineup

What the heck is going on tomorrow that everyone keeps talking about??

OPPORTUNITY my friend, opportunity.

• Like 1

Good thing the fans don't judge the shows I guess, cause they would have gotten it WAY wrong.

Or if you prefer, too bad the judges aren't fans, because they're getting it way wrong.

Not saying that's true, just saying it's not an argument.

... as the pot calls the kettle black ( lol!)

why are you always trolling me?

Yes - one judge swung it a lot tonight. A very inconsistent ranking by GE judge 2 compared with all the history of the season and even just this week. Quite inconsistent to EVERYONE ELSE - so it is what it is

And I'd love it if you would stop with the snarky posts aimed at me.

Open Class

1 - 68.60 - Music City

World Class

8 - 83.65 - Boston Crusaders

7 - 85.95 - Phantom Regiment

6 - 86.80 - Cavaliers

5 - 90.50 - Carolina Crown

4 - 90.80 - Santa Clara Vanguard

3 - 91.50 - Bluecoats

2 - 91.85 - Cadets

1 - 93.65 - Blue Devils

How did you manage to edit this post without it indicating that you did so?

(When I saw your post before you didn't have MC's score but a note that the FN skipped for you when it was announced.)

• Like 1

Two GE Judges; 1 has Cadets in 2nd with an 18.0; the other has the Cadets in 5th with an 18.4. Almost every organization that depends on someone's talents to adjudicate something, there is a system to review their choices (balls and strikes/penalties/fouls/etc). Does DCI do this with their judges because it doesn't seem this would be possible between two competent judges?

Ohhhhhhh...

Hey, do you see a little Bloo in your ear view mirror? :silly:

why are you always trolling me?

Yes - one judge swung it a lot tonight. A very inconsistent ranking by GE judge 2 compared with all the history of the season and even just this week. Quite inconsistent to EVERYONE ELSE - so it is what it is

And I'd love it if you would stop with the snarky posts aimed at me.

The spread would still be quite close, regardless of whether the GE score was consistent or not. Either way, I feel like tomorrow will be a better judge of how the spreads really are. Tonight seemed a bit off for most of the corps. Though I still thought phantom had a pretty good run Edited by Cappybara

The spread would still be quite close, regardless of whether the GE score was consistent or not. Either way, I feel like tomorrow will be a better judge of how the spreads really are. Tonight seemed a bit off for most of the corps. Though I still thought phantom had a pretty good run

I agree.