Official Atlanta/Southeastern Regional running thread

Okay that singing sucks. Corny. Sappy! lol

You're cracking me up Bella!

The singing gives me chills every time ... it is beautiful.

I enjoyed Blue Knights, not something I always say. If they place behind BAC, I'll like them even better! Seriously, their brass is very interesting to listen to, and there's an excitement to it. It also has moments of nuance, which given the theme is appropriate.

I feel like this show is about there not being an afterlife just you entire life flashing on and on forever.......wait is this a sequel to last years show?

It's not a consistent presence, it provides direction for the show then the corps takes the reigns and does the rest. Versus them relying on it throughout the entire show to do the story work.

The BK show is absolutely a consistent premise. I agree the Colts are using more but they are telling a story as well but it just seems the higher we go in the competition, the more we say it's OK!

BK could be a scary corps the next two weeks... great program design and integration

Very emotional as well - next to Bluecoats my favorite program of the year

• Like 1

First time watching BK this year. LOVE the show. Really powerful music. Great brass book. Extremely engaging to listen to. The design is great. I think the narration works but would be ok without it as well. Some phasing going on but overall nicely done. Question is do they beat Phantom? Really tight. I like BK's show better but I think Phantom might have been a bit cleaner. Either way...love the product BK have this year.

I have found it funny (and annoying) all season that so many people are complaining about the Colts narration when the Blue Knights show seems very driven by the amount of narration.

Completely different use of narration. That's like saying that because I like one trumpet solo I must like all trumpet solos. There is a right way and a wrong way to do everything.