Official Atlanta/Southeastern Regional running thread

Was at the show. crown was amazing tonight. Loved the changes.

2011 Cadets lost Minnesota San Antonio Atlanta and East....big win at TOC the Sunday before finals and never looked back.[q2

uote name=jjeffeory" post="3388793" timestamp="1406430353]

If Cadets come from behind to win this late in the season, it will be rare or even a first. Would love to see it happen just because.

Cadets usually close in around this time of the year when they do win.

Edited by jent

Agh, Bluecoatss deserve a medal at finals! I hate that Crown might get in the way of that. TILT is too good for 4th place!

Crown is too good for fourth place. Bluecoats gotta get that drill clean quickly if they're gonna hold off Crown and pass Cadets.

in 2001 Cadets didn't overtake BD until the Sunday before finals at the TOC in NJ.

Good to know. But, BD didn't win in 2001. I'm sure they have in the past that's why I said usually. If they do, great!

Lol...that might be a little strong. I'm more of a profit.

Your '94 show was amazing, it was a pleasure to get my ### kicked by you the entire season! Actually made some good friends that marched with you. 3rd sopranos that we hung out with during snacks after shows.....Good times, and yes you were gods. That year has changed the BD corps every since.

Was at the show. crown was amazing tonight. Loved the changes.

they were on fire, best run of the year for them & yes, the changes are very positive

I still think Crown's show has the most room to grow. It's them who Cadets show be afraid of in my opinion, not Bloo.

Good to know. But, BD didn't win in 2001. I'm sure they have in the past that's why I said usually. If they do, great!

Sorry, that should have read 2011.