Charlotte Chatterbox

Interesting recaps. I feel like Cadets and Crown will come down to the wire just judging from the recaps. While BD will comfortably sit atop their throne with a smug smile. Welcome to DCI.

On a side note, BD's GE and visual scores are ridiculous. But well deserved.

Bad news for 'Coats.

Bluecoats didn't even perform tonight...if anything the race for second is the most interesting part of this season...scores didn't move much.

Bloo is tied for 3rd and they didn't even perform tonight.

• Like 2

or possibly bad news for Cadets since Coats weren't in tonight's show

Um, yeah, I know. CC running up on Cadets means they're also running up on 'Coats, based on what happened in ATL.

Devils consistently putting up a 1.5 spread on Cadets. Interesting to see what happens when Cadets makes those changes we've been hearing about. Sure BD will have some tweeks as well.

SCV catching up to CC and laying claim to the Fred Sanford while they're at it.

Cadets changes should help their GE scores and will edge closer to BD but not sure if they will catch them. Crown was behind SCV and past them so not sure about "SCV catching up to Crown".

uh - I know none of this "should" make a difference but it was Crown's home show and Cadets performed first with a very short rehearsal day - so that might explain part of the gap closure / plus the judges didn't have to fit Coats in there

anyway... we'll know more on Wednesday - which seems like a long way away lol

Edited by George Dixon

If SCV can gain some stamina for the later portions of their closer, they might be able to finagle their way out of 5th. But I'm not sure it has the legs. I like them though, and everyone in the Top 5 is just insane.

uh - I know none of this "should" make a difference but it was Crown's home show and Cadets performed first with a very short rehearsal day - so that might explain part of the gap closure / plus the judges didn't have to fit Coats in there

anyway... we'll know more on Wednesday - which seems like a long way away lol

agreed.