They need to clean , Solidify and edit ( Narration ) .Not change . The more you change at this point the dirtier you you be

I don't think there are any major changes happening at this point....just small bits and pieces. They put the new ending in this past week before Atlanta and it didn't seem to hurt anything. In fact, they had the biggest score increase between San Antonio and Atlanta of any WC group!

I don't think there are any major changes happening at this point....just small bits and pieces. They put the new ending in this past week before Atlanta and it didn't seem to hurt anything. In fact, they had the biggest score increase between San Antonio and Atlanta of any WC group!

Agreed. I probably should have used the word "tweek" instead of change. There really can't be any "major" changes at this time of year. They have also been cleaning and with three full rehearsal days this week, I would expect them to clean, clean, clean!

Agreed. I probably should have used the word "tweek" instead of change. There really can't be any "major" changes at this time of year. They have also been cleaning and with three full rehearsal days this week, I would expect them to clean, clean, clean!

Exactly. I think they've seen the gap close in front of them and are hungry for more!
  • Like 1

Yep. Clean or edit. Time for changes in this grouping has passed.

My 2 cents.

Crossmen: 12th place

Agree it is "A LOCK"

Lots of growth at the right time, however, think Colts has potential to make some moves if the staff is on top of their game

and Crossmen stop looking over their shoulder.

Troopers: 13th place

May be "A LOCK" or slip to Colts depending on what they do.

Still think regardless of 13th or 14th, they will be a crowd favorite and their placement booed if they drop

Colts: 14th place

See above

Agree that they could be 12th if all falls into place

Spirit: 15th place

I am thinking this is probably not going to hold up much longer. The shows below them are more entertaining and rewardable by the sheets.

This will be the biggest drop this summer and I know that is tough on everyone at SOA and those who support them, including myself.

The Academy: 16th place

Good chance to move up if they clean well and communicate well.

OC: 17th place

May jump two spots. Not sure they have the maturity to do that yet.

Pacific Crest: 18th place
Has a shot moving up as well. Maybe two spots. Fear some judges may see their show as too shallow. I do not.

Easy to get and followable throughout is sometimes extremely effective.

Best to all.

• Like 1

Troop..after last years miracle almost make finals moment, I rule nothing out.

Plus...well...I think movements still possible

• Like 2

I think you should include Madison in the groups with some potential to move down. They've held some spread over Crossmen this weekend, but I think Bones has a better visual program. I see Troopers as the only group with a chance to surge into finals - they almost managed to pull it off last year.

15-19 seem like they could still have plenty of volatility. I don't think any placement in that range counts as a lock.

• Like 1

I would say Spirit is most vulnerable. I was waiting all season to see what they would add to a show I enjoyed at it's early stages and saw potential in, but I guess those weren't early stages, they WERE the show. With under two weeks left, it's pretty obvious that is pretty much their final product, which is really disappointing and I wish them the best, I agree with the statement that they're more talented than the show that was given to them. Behind them you have The Academy who have been having a little surge as of late and were less than a point behind them in Atlanta with a well put together show that is getting some fans, Oregon who is definitely a finals week surger with some very effective changes in their in their already intense and challenging show that went in for Atlanta, and Pacific Crest who I am surprised is getting scored so low. All of those shows are better designed and have a higher ceiling. I just do not see what Spirit could do to keep at least one of those groups from leap frogging them in Quarters and maybe two by semis.

If The Academy keeps surging, I think they'll pass Spirit.

If Oregon cleans for their ####### lives, I think they'll pass The Academy and Spirit.

If Spirit completely stalls out these last two weeks, Pacific Crest could pass them at the end.

• Like 1

Like everyone else, I beleive the top 12 are set. There may be a change or 2 in that group, but no one is going to catch Crossmen or who ever ends up in 12th. Troopers and Colts will be in 13 and 14th.

OC, Academy and Spirit will fight it out for 15th-17th. OC has the most room for improvement IMO.

PC will most likely be fighting it out with BDB for 18th. I beleive PC will stay in 18th.

I am expecting Manderins and SCVC

Not sure about the rest of Open class, but....

Cascades will make semis this year (barely)